When I was eight years old, I wrote a short story about two stars who were friends. It was a bad story. It wasn’t even really a story, but it was a piece of writing. Since then I’ve written a lot more, and, thankfully, a lot better. I’ve had personal essays, novel excerpts, poems and articles published in journals and blogs. I am constantly working on a piece of writing and I’m always looking for publishing avenues and opportunities.
Read more about Because Everything Is Right but Everything Is Wrong here.
Published writing available online:
- Slideshow (Starling Mag, 2020)
- Mirrors (4th Floor Journal, 2017)
- A Policy A Day: Youth Sexuality Education (Mashed Calculus and Differential Potatoes, 2017)
- Because Everything Is Right but Everything Is Wrong – Excerpt (4th Floor Journal, 2016)
- Whirinaki (4th Floor Journal, 2016)